This file is part of ALCFDRTM. alcfdrtm.exe is developed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. alcfdrtm.exe is usually located in the c: \ \windows\ \ sub-folder and its usual size is 60416.00.
- File name: alcfdrtm.exe
- Product name: alcfdrtm.exe
- Company name: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- File Version: 1.01
- File Size: 60416.00
- File Path: c: \ \windows\ \
Recommended : How to Remove alcfdrtm.exe Related Errors
Is your computer running with alcfdrtm.exe error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing alcfdrtm.exe file, and detecting alcfdrtm.exe error, system and application conflicts.
Common alcfdrtm.exe Error Messages:
- "Windows\System32\alcfdrtm.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\alcfdrtm.exe"
- "alcfdrtm.exe Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing alcfdrtm.exe Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte alcfdrtm.exe ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte alcfdrtm.exe Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte alcfdrtm.exe Startup Errors"
How to Remove alcfdrtm.exe Error ?
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix alcfdrtm.exe error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
alcfdrtm.exe error can be caused by:
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than alcfdrtm.exe gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"