This file is part of unknown Product. ar.dll is developed by Unknown company. ar.dll is usually located in the c: \documents and settings \mike \local settings \application data \google \chrome \application \21.0.1180.89 \locales \ sub-folder and its usual size is 8728.00.
- File name: ar.dll
- Product name: ar.dll
- Company name: Unknown company
- File Version: Unknown file version
- File Size: 8728.00
- File Path: c: \documents and settings \mike \local settings \application data \google \chrome \application \21.0.1180.89 \locales \
Recommended : How to Remove ar.dll Related Errors
Is your computer running with ar.dll error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing ar.dll file, and detecting ar.dll error, system and application conflicts.
Common ar.dll Error Messages:
- "Windows\System32\ar.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\ar.dll"
- "ar.dll Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing ar.dll Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte ar.dll ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte ar.dll Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte ar.dll Startup Errors"
How to Remove ar.dll Error ?
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix ar.dll error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
ar.dll error can be caused by:
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than ar.dll gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"