This file is part of ACTHelperService. acthelperservice.exe is developed by ashampoo. acthelperservice.exe is usually located in the Unknown path in PC sub-folder and its usual size is 0.00.
- File name: acthelperservice.exe
- Product name: acthelperservice.exe
- Company name: ashampoo
- File Version: Unknown file version
- File Size: 0.00
- File Path: Unknown path in PC
Recommended : How to Remove acthelperservice.exe Related Errors
Is your computer running with acthelperservice.exe error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing acthelperservice.exe file, and detecting acthelperservice.exe error, system and application conflicts.
Common acthelperservice.exe Error Messages:
- "Windows\System32\acthelperservice.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\acthelperservice.exe"
- "acthelperservice.exe Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing acthelperservice.exe Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte acthelperservice.exe ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte acthelperservice.exe Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte acthelperservice.exe Startup Errors"
How to Remove acthelperservice.exe Error ?
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix acthelperservice.exe error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
acthelperservice.exe error can be caused by:
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than acthelperservice.exe gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"