This file is part of Crystal Reports. x3ddkko.dll is developed by Business Objects. x3ddkko.dll is usually located in the e: \ \program files\ \common files \business objects \3.0 \bin \ sub-folder and its usual size is 4096.00.
- File name: x3ddkko.dll
- Product name: x3ddkko.dll
- Company name: Business Objects
- File Version: 18.104.22.1682
- File Size: 4096.00
- File Path: e: \ \program files\ \common files \business objects \3.0 \bin \
Recommended : How to Remove x3ddkko.dll Related Errors
Is your computer running with x3ddkko.dll error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing x3ddkko.dll file, and detecting x3ddkko.dll error, system and application conflicts.
Common x3ddkko.dll Error Messages:
- "Windows\System32\x3ddkko.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\x3ddkko.dll"
- "x3ddkko.dll Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing x3ddkko.dll Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte x3ddkko.dll ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte x3ddkko.dll Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte x3ddkko.dll Startup Errors"
How to Remove x3ddkko.dll Error ?
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix x3ddkko.dll error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
x3ddkko.dll error can be caused by:
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than x3ddkko.dll gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"